An RFC/V for adding mini-album as a release group type got vetoed. Following our proposals process, "the style council" (i.e., the community, basically) should decide what to do - add mini-album, or not?
Before voting, please do check the RFV thread on the style list, which includes the arguments for and against the addition of mini-album, and is here: http://musicbrainz.1054305.n4.nabble.com/RFV-STYLE-282-add-quot-mini-album-quot-primary-type-td4661637.html
- --Reosarevok (talk) 18:03, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- Nikki (talk) 20:42, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- Ianmcorvidae (talk) 21:35, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- --~ 猫猫~♪~何? 21:40, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
DO NOT ADD Mini-album
- drsaunde Would suggest the alternative of renaming EP to EP/Mini Album
- Hawke (talk) Yeah, I can’t see any functional difference between the two. Renaming to “EP / mini-album” makes more sense to me as well.
- Murdos Same here. Renaming EP to EP/Mini Album would be ok since there's no difference between the two.