Can you please link the final page of proposals from their proposal-stage pages? (For instance, User:BrianSchweitzer/Sortname only says “passed”, without a link to any page that contains the now-official text.) It’s useful because emails on the mailing list usually point to the text of the proposal (ie, here) rather than its “future resting place, once passed”. bogdanb 15:04, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I think the appropriate thing to do is delete the proposed page once a proposal has passed, of course that will only further break the links in the emails though. I see a couple of potential solutions to this:
- Use a subpage of the official page for proposals, this makes it easy to determine what the page will end up being.
- Use a Proposal: namespace and title the proposal with the same title (additional proposals could receive a '2' or '3' at the end to distinguish).
- Simply include a link to the final resting place in the "Proposal has passed" email.
- I think the third point is easiest and makes the most sense. --navap 16:23, 24 March 2010 (UTC)