History:Object Model/Shuuji And Akira Example
Example: Shuuji and Akira
- Example by Orion, showing different ReleaseArtist and TrackArtist
s plus confusing aliases/PerformanceName
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BK6Y1I (linking amazon because their label's website is entirely flash based abomination.)
- CD Title
- CD Artist
- Track Titles
The single is a collaboration between "亀梨和也" (Kamenashi Kazuya) from the boyband KAT-TUN and "山下智久" (Yamashita Tomohisa) from the boyband NEWS.
"修二と彰" means "修二 & 彰"
- Track 1 is the main song, and is the theme song for the show "野ブタ。をプロデュース" where 亀梨和也 plays the character 修二 (Shuuji) and 山下智久 plays the character 彰 (Akira).
To make it more fun, tracks 2 and 3 are solo songs:
- Track 2 is by 山下智久 and is from the show ドラゴン桜, while
- Track 3 is by 亀梨和也 and for the show ごくせん.
Issues would be:
- whether or not to add the collaboration artist or stick it under one half of the name.
- if adding the collaboration artist, do you stick collaboration ARs direct to their real names or do you add those ARs to the 修二 and 彰 character names with further "performs as" ARs to their real names.
- clearly indicating that while the single is released and credited under the double name collaboration 2 of the 3 songs aren't - in other words, make it clear that while the release artist of the whole single is 修二と彰 the track artists are 修二と彰, 山下智久, and 亀梨和也 respectively.