History:Music Hack Day
From MusicBrainz Wiki
(Redirected from Music Hack Day Landing Page)Jump to navigationJump to search
Welcome Music Hack Day Participants!
The purpose of this page is to give you a simple quick start guide of things you may find useful in order to include MusicBrainz in your hack day projects.
- MusicBrainz introduction
- A short introduction to what MusicBrainz is, and what it is not.
- Editing MusicBrainz
- An overview on how to edit on MusicBrainz.
- MusicBrainz web service API
- Documentation on how to use MusicBrainz' RESTful web service API. This API can be used to search for artstis/releases/tracks/labels/collections on MusicBrainz, and to retrieve resources based on MBIDs.
- MusicBrainz client library
- Access MusicBrainz from your application using one of our many language bindings. This takes a lot of the work out of using the web service API listed above.
- Next Generation Schema
- The currently in beta version of our new database schema. Available online at http://test.musicbrainz.org
- Next Generation Schema webservice docs
- Documentation for the NGS webservice
- Demo python code
- Python bindings for the NGS webservice
- It looks like Amplified Music Services are no longer giving out API keys. You might be able to find one somewhere
Have a great weekend hacking on fun music projects!