From MusicBrainz Wiki
- More reports
- Jan, 1st dates: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Unlikely release dates: past, future
- Likely Italian artists: 1, 2
- Recently added Italian releases: language, artist area
- Likely No votes
- Merge edits (subset)
- Remove edits (subset)
- Change data quality edits
- New Italian releases: language, artist area
Saved edit notes
- Please provide a proof for your edit, such as a cover scan or a webpage with the tracklist. If you can't provide some sort of evidence, other editors might not be able to improve the information you entered and the release might even end up being removed.
- Whenever you run into a release with few details, identifying it and adding more information should happen before adding cover art to it. That way, you can be sure to upload the correct cover art. In this case, this release has a slightly different cover art, as shown on the Discogs page that I just added. On top of that, you should try to add bigger cover art whenever possible. For that purpose, you can use the tool that is linked on my profile page. If you agree with the above, please cancel your other edits where my comments apply before I have to review them all one by one (and possibly cast other no votes).
- Hi and thanks for your contribution. I suggest you take a look at [CapitalizationStandardItalian] before making further edits.
- High data quality is only used for releases where "all available data has been added, if possible including cover art with liner info that proves it" (http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Data%20Quality).