History:Object Model/Run Time All Stars Example
Example: ZONE with Girlz&Boyz～Run Time All Stars～
- by Orion, showing varying and vague track artist.
(note that I could not get all japanese characters to show up correctly [esp. コーラス])
- CD artist
- ZONE with Girlz&Boyz～Run Time All Stars～
- CD title
- ASTRO Girlz＆Boyz
- Track title and artist info
- (copy/pasted from http://tvstation.jp/special/artist/htm/zone.htm)
|4.||アトムの子||TAKAYO from ZONE＆Run Time All Stars|
|5.||誕生||鈴の音(コーラス：Run Time All Stars)|
|6.||鉄腕アトム||ZONE＆Run Time All Stars|
Explanation: Run Time is a production company with various groups and solo artists managed and trained under it. ZONE is pretty much the only big artist they've made so far.
- Track 1 has Nishimura Tomoka (西村朝香) as the artist with 3 misc younger members of the company as backup but not included in the track artist. To make things fun, she wasn't a member of Zone when this single came out but did join at the beginning of 2004 when one left at the end of 2003 until they broke up completely earlier this year.
- Track 2 has two members of the group BON'Z credited with the group's name as part of it (神＆瞬矢from BON'Z). Some random younger girl thrown in again on the chorus but not credited in the artist.
- Track 3 is credited to two random girls from Run Time's stable (半澤悠＆栞).
- Track 4 is 1 member of Zone + a whole herd of misc younger members of Run Time that were credited as "Run Time All Stars"
- Track 5 was a short lived 2 person group (鈴の音) from Run Time with the all stars doing the chorus but not in the artist credit.
- Track 6 is ZONE & the "Run Time All Stars" herd
- Track 7 is the instrumental to that.
It's often listed as a ZONE single since it starts with their name and they're the only fairly popular artist on it.
I remember this CD giving me a headache when I got it... And I think I just got a new one trying to explain it.
Specific issues that are problematic:
- When one or two members from a band perform solo and are credited with the bands name so that people recognize them, how do we indicate this?
- how do you credit the artist the CD was released under "ZONE with Girlz&Boyz～Run Time All Stars～" when that name wasn't used except on this release and wasn't the artist for a single track.
- how to deal with collaboration artists like the one on track 3, where, as far as I'm aware and can find on google, neither participant has released anything else. The analogy to the ever useful David Bowie and Queen collaboration would be if neither Bowie nor Queen had ever released anything besides that one song and it were to have been on a Prince album.