The next MusicBrainz summit will happen on 28 November, 2009 in Nürnberg, Germany! More details will come in the following weeks…
(announcement here: http://blog.musicbrainz.org/?p=400).
We are getting a room "Klee-Center" (http://www.klee-center.de/), will be probably the smaller one: http://www.klee-center.de/uploads/pics/seminar5_600.gif.
If you're planning on attending put your name down below. Don't worry - doesn't have to be definite, but it's nice to have a rough idea :)
- murdos (to be confirmed, and depends on Agenda items ;)
- zout (to be confirmed)
- NGS Review
- Post NGS Documentation revamp
- Post NGS release roadmap
- Rewriting the edit system
- Finish Classical support (Improved works, master table, etc)
- How do we improve MusicBrainz support in clients.
- Picard Roadmap
Please feel free to add more items. So far, these are not in any particular order.
Places to crash
Like always, first come first serve, we should be able to extend the booking a couple of weeks in advance.