From MusicBrainz Wiki
Sometime in fall 2012, we'll be having MusicBrainz Summit 12.
Current thoughts: sometime in September, or sometime in November when ruaok is going to be in EU anyway.
- FWIW, I vote November, in Barcelona or London --Reosarevok 22:14, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Those dates work for me — I have a commitment the weekend of Sep. 15-16 and one Nov. 7, but the 7th is mid-week so anytime in Nov. should be fine unless something else comes up. As for location, I prefer cheaper, but as transatlantic travel goes there may not be much difference. Ianmcorvidae 22:19, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- November is far better for me, because I'm very likely going to be away for two weeks in the middle of September (I already mentioned that to ruaok). And for location, I'm surely biased but I'd vote for somewhere in Germany. :P --Nikki 23:07, 4 June 2012 (UTC)
- November is also better for me, and I would also vote for Germany (also not quite unbiased...) --Hrglgrmpf 18:25, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- If in Germany, the three airports I can fly directly to are Weeze, Hahn and Bremen. While none of those is really close to anywhere except Bremen, Frankfurt might be an idea...--Reosarevok 21:53, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- DiscIDs (fuzzy matching, drop them entirely, what to do about pre-1982, etc.)