Summit 22 is happening between October 7 and 9 2022, at MetaBrainz HQ in Barcelona, Spain.
Virtual attendees can join via [zoom links coming soon™]
COVID-19 tests will be available in the office. You will be required to do a daily test on arrival at the office. Tests can be picked up any time beforehand also, for earlier testing.
A safety kit is available at the office (tests, masks, disinfectant, etc)
Masks are encouraged but may not be practical for the whole summit.
If you test positive you will be asked to go the lodgings and participate virtually.
Suggestions of additional measures are welcome - everyone should feel safe!
Schedule of Events
This year we're going to change up the agenda in order to make it fit better with our inherit behavior of needing to socialize in the mornings. :)
Each day we'll gather in the morning in the office, where we'll have breakfast. Come when you are ready to come. Lunch will be in the office at 13:00 and we'll start our afternoon meetings each day at 14:00.
Each day we're going to tackle big topics and then once the big topics are taken care of, we'll ask for smaller topics that others wish to talk about:
- Mornings, until 13:00: Be in the office, talk to people, catch up, whatever.
- Lunch, 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch in the office, brought in from local places.
- Big topics: 14:00 - 17:00 -- see agenda.
- Ad hoc topics: 17:00 - 19:30
- Dinner, at a restaurant, at 19:30.
Big topics to discuss and who needs to be present:
- How to integrate Aerozol into our team effectively (everyone)
- Oauth (everyone)
- Bug tracker, post self hosted Jira. (everyone?)
Mayhem will make AirBnB reservations shortly.
We'll be at OfficeBrainz.
Summit attendees this year, sorted by arrival time:
|Arrival date||Arrival transport||Departure date||Departure transport||Lodging||Food Preference||T-Shirt Size|
|Alastair||Lives in BCN||-||-||-||No||M|
|Monkey||Lives in BCN||Bike||-||-||No||Hot sauce||M|
|ruaok||Lives in BCN||OneWheel||-||Skates||No||🌱🐽🐟||XL|
|Zas||-||Yes||Anything but cucumber||M|
- Monkey: Food in the office: Both breakfast and lunch
- Alastair: Covid preparedness: procuring self test, masks, hand sanitizer and whatever else we may feel we need in order to be safe.
- Mayhem: Reservations for restaurants Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening.
- YvanZo: Receiving attendees from the aerobus and shuffling them to their lodgings.
Emergency phone numbers
- 112 All emergencies