Difference between revisions of "User:BrianSchweitzer/Bandleader Position Relationship Type Proposal"
m (Nikki moved page Proposal:Bandleader Position Relationship Type Proposal to User:BrianSchweitzer/Bandleader Position Relationship Type Proposal)
Latest revision as of 22:16, 3 May 2014
|Status: This page describes an active advanced relationship proposal and is not official.|
This indicates that an artist is, or was, the bandleader of an artist. This is an artist who leads the band, acts as a music director for the band, and frequently, also plays in the band. The band may be a small combo or a big band, and normally plays jazz, blues, rhythm and blues, or rock 'n' roll.
- start date
- This indicates the first date that the artist was bandleader for the band.
- end date
- This indicates the last date that the artist was bandleader for the band.
- At any one time, an artist should normally only have one bandleader.
- If the bandleader also played in the band, Member Of Band Relationship Type should also be used.
- As the position described by this relationship type includes a music director-like role, it should not be combined with Music Director Position Relationship Type unless the artist publicly held both titles.
- A bandleader must be a person artist.
- The band led by the bandleader must be a group artist.