User:Hawke/Proposal/Data Quality Style
From MusicBrainz WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Status: This page describes an active style guideline proposal and is not official.|
Normal is the default quality, and entities should be normal quality unless they qualify for some other quality level
- No composer AR. no lyricist/librettist AR (if applicable)
- Each related recording has a unique set of (title, artist, disambiguation)
- No duration. No related work (if applicable).
- One (and only one) acoustID, or explanation for multiple acoustIDs described in annotation. Artist named in Artist Credit has performance AR to the recording. All other known related artists have ARs to the recording. Recording has a unique set of (title, disambiguation) within each artist contained in the AC.
- The release does not have enough information to allow a user to positively determine whether a release they have in hand is the one on the site.
- All recordings on the release are related to corresponding works, if applicable. All known ARs to the release have been created.
- The earliest-dated release in the RG is known to not be the first release. All releases in the RG are of low quality.
- All known releases are in the RG, and none are of Low quality.
- Artist has no start/end date. All the artist’s RGs are of low quality.
- artist has some related URLs. All known RGs are present, and no RGs are of low quality. No recordings are of Low quality