Who am I?
An editor known as Editor:murdos and Aurélien. A French guy working in IT Services and living in Lyon.
My main goal is to improve the situation of French artists which definitely need work. I would also like to review edits about French stuff in order to help French editors. Having your edits reviewed and having a feed back is really encouraging ;)
I also enjoy some indie rock and various style artists on which I'll keep an eye.
What is on this page?
Some random stuff, essentially links helping me to vote and edit.
Extra-editing stuff I've been workin' on
- Development: I started contributing code to the Server to push bugs and enhancements I want to see in MusicBrainz and help the main developers that are a bit overburden.
- WikiWardening with dmppanda and others WikiWarden
- GreaseMonkey scripts
- Release urls on artist page
- Subscriptions highlight
- MusicBrainz Enhanced Searches: somehow a fork of MusicBrainz.org Searches (the original author has never replied to my mails)
- Amazon barcode: display barcode beside ASIN while browsing Amazon
- Spotify + MusicBrainz: insert Spotify links on MusicBrainz website
- Inline ISRCs display
- Import Discogs releases to MusicBrainz
- Open edits for my subscribed artists
- French edits (most recent ones for which I didn't vote) (reverse order)
- Remove edits / Merge edits
- Abstained open edits (for which I should vote before deadline and/or I'm waiting answer from editors)
- My recently applied (non-auto)edits
Editors I'm usually working with:
- dmppanda (Editor:dmppanda, open list)
- AnAlach (Editor:AnAlach, open list)
- Editor:chabreyflint: open list
- Editor:Fabe56: open list
Other editors that have to be watched, but not for the same reasons ;):
- Editor:blogmusikst1: open list
- Editor:blogmusikst3: open list
- Editor:Jorell: open list
- Editor:yoyox: open list
Wiki Cheat Sheet
- Might be interesting
Notes from various edits
- IMPORT label on AMZ.fr
- Good explanation about homebrew discs (6063280)
- "Welcome to the cruel world" or about opposing guidelines (6059874)
- Useless artist alias (6224311)
- "Why don't we respect the style used on the cover of the release?" (6141850)