From MusicBrainz Wiki
- Info: (lose this label)
- Link / Details - provides nothing more than cannot be found on the page - kill this, and associated page?
- Tags - kill this link, move it to the tags line
- Show/hide Artists - placement not optimal
- Show/hide relationships - hide if the tracks have no relationships
- Show/hide disc IDs - maybe just a link to disc ids on a separate page. "X Disc IDs"
- Google - doesn't belong on viewing releases, move to a release's edit page.
- View edits - s/edit history/
- Edit: (lose this label)
- Add relationship - kill, belongs in AR box
- Move - rename to "Change Artist"
- Remove - s/delete/
- Ratings - move to release line, scrap the statistics
- Time period - use encyclopedic format (<start> – <end>)
- Type - lose this and use different artist icons (one head/multiple heads)
- Data quality - lose this - try and present this information in a less "databasey" manor - more like "This artist has been marked as inaccurate - we could use your help!" etc
- Info: (lose the label)
- Edit: (lose the label)
- Ratings (lose the statistics)