User:HibiscusKazeneko/Stylist relationship type
From MusicBrainz Wiki
This describes a professional responsible for enhancing a subject's appearance (such as through hairstyling and makeup) before a photoshoot.
- start date
- This indicates the date the stylist first worked on the release.
- end date
- This indicates the date the stylist last worked on the release.
- This indicates a minor or subsidiary stylist role.
- This indicates that the person collaborated in their styling duties, with another stylist or with the performing artist, either of whom should then also be given a co-stylist credit.
- This indicates that a stylist worked under another, usually one with more experience.