From MusicBrainz Wiki
Official Style Guideline
- Capitalization Standard English and Capitalization Standard Latin
- There are the only two capitalization standards in this category, why are the rest not here? All of them seem to be in the transclusion table.
- They weren't until late last fall; While working on the inline style viewer for an older NGS RE, and as a part of the Part Number Style proposal, I noticed that a lot of caps standards and official style guidelines weren't transcluded, and annoyed a transclusion editor until they all got transcluded. :P -- BrianFreud
- We got all the guidelines and caps std pages, official and proposal, into the transclusion table over the summer. Just watch out on the caps standard pages; theres 4 or 5 that have been stuck in the "proposed" stage for a good few years, waiting on a champion to finish them and RFC them. BrianFreud
- Single Disc Number Style
- This is actually a redirect to Disc Number Style so it should have its content cleared, but why was this abandoned/redirected? See http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/?title=Single_Disc_Number_Style&oldid=12969 for what it looked like earlier.
- Part Number Style
- A "proposed draft" that seems to have got stuck.
- Proposal:Soundtrack Title Style
- Not "official", but seems to be the defacto standard.
Other things to do
- Nuke /docs/specs
- Nuke the rest of the contents of /docs
Things to do
Simplify / Bring Up To Date
- Additional Metadata
- A lot of these lists are now unnecessary because of comments and NGS (international artists).
- Good WikiName / Bad WikiName need to be merged into a more useful article.
- Picard Development
- Picard Linux Install
- How PUIDs Work
- Picard Documentation
- Picard Qt (redirect page content)
- How Editing Works
- Don't Swap Names Between Tracks
- Merge Misspelled Artists
- Duplicate Release
MusicBrainz Development Current Work Future Work Dormant Work Finished Work
- Server Codebase
- Lucene Server Setup
- I don't think this applies now that we're using a java search thingy. The page probably needs to be deleted if it's not updated.
- Development To Do List
Removed the following from Server Setup
- Status Of This Wiki
- Documentation Index
- Content to be moved to MusicBrainz_Documentation
- Restructuring The Documentation
- Category:To Do List
- Look like it's all obsolete.
- Moderated Wiki Mirror
Helpful Transclusion Interface
- Client Examples
- Client HOWTO
- Needs Intertwingling
- Needs Updating
- Needs Restructuring
- How MusicBrainz Works
- Restructuring The Documentation & Talk:Restructuring The Documentation