From MusicBrainz Wiki
- GuessCaseMode/DefaultMode - handles English titles.
- GuessCaseMode/SentenceMode - handles the same cases than the GuessCaseMode/DefaultMode, but
- Titles only the first word of a sentence.
- If there are multiple sentences in a title, each one is handled as a separate sentence. (meaning: the next word after one of the sentence stop characters "?", "!", ".", ";", "/" is titled again)
- Does not title words after a hyphen.
- Example: Peut-être, the second part is not titled
New modes under discussion
- (see the open tickets of the guess case function)
usually lowercased words after a single quote: