From MusicBrainz Wiki
(Redirected from capitalizationStandard)Jump to navigationJump to search
This page outlines the official MusicBrainz Style Guidelines.
- Release group
- Artist credits
- Unknown and untitled
- Specific types of releases
- Classical music
Language specific guidelines
These pages cover guidelines for a particular language and the countries in which the languages are spoken. They primarily cover capitalisation, but also include guidelines for punctuation, transliterations and sortnames.
- English guidelines (English in classical music)
- Guidelines for transliterations
- Dutch and Frisian
- Estonian (Estonian in classical music)
- Spanish (Spanish in classical music)