Difference between revisions of "Products"
(+libdiscid (Imported from MoinMoin))
(DontRenameWikiDocsPages (Imported from MoinMoin))
Revision as of 22:13, 14 December 2006
MusicBrainz offers you the following products for download and/or use. All of these are open source and/or free for noncommercial use. See the product pages for details.
- ClassicTagger (MusicBrainz Tagger 0.10.5)
- The legacy windows-only tagger with TRM support.
- The next-generation cross-plattform tagger with PUID support.
- A Windows tagger for the MP3 file format that sponsors MusicBrainz and uses a built-in excerpt of the MusicBrainz core data.
- Designed to allow users the ability to lookup and contribute metadata for Audio CDs.
- TRM generation tool.
The MusicBrainz Service
- Server (MusicBrainz Server) (mb_server)
- The main MusicBrainz website.
- Database (MusicBrainz Database)
- The MusicBrainz database, and the data live-feed (replication features).
- LiveDataFeed (Database live data feed)
- The MusicBrainz service provides a live data feed for mirror servers, free of charge.
- CddbGateway (mb2cddb)
- A gateway for accessing MusicBrainz data with CDDB/FreeDB clients through the CDDB protocol.
- libmusicbrainz MusicBrainz Client library (libmusicbrainz)
- A development library geared toward developers who wish to utilize low-level access to the MusicBrainz Server RDF interface and the TRM Signature Server.
- libtunepimp Tunepimp library (libtunepimp)
- A development library geared towards developers who wish to write their own MusicBrainz enabled tagging application.
- python-musicbrainz2 Python Webservice bindings (python-musicbrainz2)
- A client library written in python which provides easy object oriented access to the MusicBrainz database using the XMLWebService.
- A C library for creating MusicBrainz DiscIDs from audio CDs.
- XMLWebService MusicBrainz web service
- The new, REST-based webservice API for direct access to MusicBrainz data (Please review the libraries above before writing your own implementation).
MusicBrainz Enabled Third-party Software
See MusicBrainzEnabledApplications for a list of products which feature MusicBrainz support.